Executive Short Certificate
Turn data into a tool that constantly improves your business performance.
Introduction to the Data for Managers training
Julien Lévy, professor at HEC Paris
March 2023, 23rd & 24th
May 2023, 25th & 26th
June 2023, 22nd & 23rd
September 2023, 28th & 29th
Specific sessions for your company
Price: ask us for a quote
"This training corresponds exactly to the day-to-day business cases of the teams; it answers all the problems that the teams encounter on a daily basis."
"It was very operational, and therefore totally justified."
"It corresponds exactly to the target of deployment managers, with a change and non-technical profile; but it is also adapted to data project teams, because it is always good to remind things."
Description of program
- Understand the concepts, issues and uses of data
- Identify its role in a data-driven enterprise
- Acquire the right habits for identifying, collecting, processing, storing and using data
- Set up or take part in practical projects
- Asynchronous e-learning
- Virtual classrooms: Q&A and workshop sessions in small groups
- Downloadable teaching material
- Interactive quizzes
On completing the program, participants will:
- clearly understand the issues and importance of data for business transformation,
- grasp the stages and main players in a data project,
- be able to facilitate data projects in their business / department with a clear view of their purpose and functioning,
- join the alumni community on LinkedIn to keep building their know-how and sharing best practices
Available in the brochure
State funding for training
This training can be funded in France through CPF. Go to moncompteformation.gouv.fr to check your rights and obtain funding for this program.
*You must log into your personal account to access the training sheet.
Comment from Julien Lévy